Welcome to our family website, a digital patchwork quilt sewn day by day. By sharing "scraps" of our lives with our loved ones, we're hoping to stitch continent to continent, time zone to time zone, heart string to heart string. Please embroider a comment or two on the fabric of our lives and enjoy! Please also visit our "Mindfire Homeschool" website!

7/11/2007

I'm a Wanted Woman in Amsterdam and I Didn't Even Have to Pose Half-Naked in a Window




They want me in Amsterdam! I received a letter in the mail informing me that my picture was taken while speeding within city limits, and if I return to Amsterdam without first paying the 75 Euro fee, I will be arrested. That's what happens when you go 10 kilometers over the speed limit. You can prostitute yourself, smoke dope in front of the cops, and buy questionable porn on every corner as long as you're not in a rush to do it.

No comments: